Thursday, March 21, 2019

Eyelash extension, how does it work?

Hello girls! You have been a few to ask me about my eyelash extensions in comments of the last Story of the week and in MP too. I propose this short article to answer it!


I started eyelash extensions in October last year. Frankly, it completely changed my makeup routine! It should be known that at the base, I have eyelashes certainly very very black and quite thick but very short and very stiff, really very stiff. Even with the best mascara in the world I never got the results promised by the pub 😂 ... not to mention the fact that I always wore mascara precisely because I could not stay lashes naked (more used at all), I I found myself looking sick ... So mascara from morning to evening as soon as I opened my eyes, even on vacation, at the pool etc (I became a waterproof pro!)

I had already heard about eyelash extensions for years but I found it really "fanciful". I thought it was not for me and it was really dedicated to girls who had nothing to do ... .😂 ... In fact, I realized that these eyelash extensions finally make me save time . But that's not the only benefit of course ... You do not get eyelash extensions just to save time 😉 ... Then one day, I discovered on Facebook that someone in my area had started in this activity. It's actually Pierre's wife (the sports coach 😉) yes the world is still so small, is not it? ... I've seen some before-after photos that are obviously always eloquent. As it was a launch offer (I think it was 50 € but I'm not sure at all), I thought it was time to try! Since then, I've never stopped, of course!

The first pose lasts about two hours. It is necessary to remain lying down without moving with the eyes closed (which, for a hyper active like me, is not an easy thing). But since then I learned to relax while chatting during the time of the pose 😉. Meanwhile, Raphaëlle (so that's her name) lashes one by one, tying them with a surgical glue on my existing eyelashes. It is not painful, eh for those who have doubts ... we do not feel anything at all. There is the choice between different types of finishes more or less accentuated. The first time I took an intermediate finish but then I went to the finish "natural" because the difference with my real eyelashes was too important for me! So obviously the first time, you get the impression that everyone only sees that, huh .... but in fact no, rest assured 😉. It's you who need a time of adaptation 😉

Once you have your new lashes, you no longer need mascara .... not at all, at all, at all ... and that's too much of a good life! You just have to make up the complexion and the eyes ... it's still a lot faster! At the level of makeup remover, ditto ... much faster faster without mascara!

In addition you have a nice look when you wake up and in any circumstances because obviously it opens the eyes incredibly!

Once the first installation done, it is necessary to make refills which last between 30 minutes and 1h according to the frequency with which you carry out these refills (generally between 2 and 4 weeks). The eyelashes fall one by one with the fall of your natural lashes that support them. We lose faster those on the side on which we sleep .... Me I'm on a frequency of 3 weeks, I take appointments from one time to the other and I have about 1 hour, it costs me 35 € ... It's a budget but I do not buy more mascara 😂

There are several small precautions to take:

after installation, do not wet the eyelashes for 48 hours.
do not apply oil on the eyelashes. So me who removes makeup from Namari Nectar, I use micellar water (Jonzac) and cotton swabs to delicately clean my eyelids and not put oil on my eyelashes.
So much for the little feedback! Personally, I will not be able to do without it ... After it is necessary to find the right competent person to make you a pretty pose because it is a very meticulous work .... Here are the coordinates of Raphaëlle for the girls of the region who follow me and that interests: RK Lash Perfect Room ... For others, obviously it is not a service that can be done from a distance 😂 .... It will grope because you may not find the right person at first ... but do not be discouraged! Find out from girlfriends and try ....

I wish you a beautiful day Girls, with this beautiful spring sun ❤ .... Kisses 😘!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 tips to seduce a rich woman

In 2017, the clichés are not really relevant: if women continue to joke (more or less seriously) about being in a relationship with an old b...